''the very fact you are ignorent that 70 nations are nuilding...

1. 81,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''the very fact you are ignorent that 70 nations are nuilding neclesr energy into their future shows you are a clueless and foolish''

your statement merely shows that you don't read what I write and that I've posted dozens of times on that very fact - that others are building

you appear to have some kind of odd belief that someone should do as some of the others are doing, because 'look what they are doing'

what a strange belief - so if you and your sister are walking along a path next to a sheer cliff and she jumps off ----------- you think that it's a good idea to do the same

if one did - that would be mental illness ------------- what is it in your case?

Power can be viewed in exactly the same way as public transport - it drives economies, it builds societies --

it does NOT have to be profitable. It can be subsided by society and still be a huge plus.

Nuclear is a window long past closed for Australia IMO ----- it was ruled out, not just by some silly political sell out ban by a dud leader -

it suffered from timing and history - the nuke accidents and nuke war threats at the wrong time etc for the country

now - it's too late. It matters not a zot what other nations are doing - they all have different conditions - each individual. And Australia's conditions are most certainly NOT suitable for considering nuclear at this point

perhaps if nuclear technology changes - then it 'might' be worth reconsidering - if they mystical SMR's become commercial reality - that should be looked at - but, with nuke tech what it is atm and with the lack of expertise in Oz as it is etc etc - nuke for Oz is just a timewasting dud dutto method of making noise and getting very stupid people's attention ------------- indeed, IMO, Dutton has absolutely no intention of it ever becoming reality

it's just a passing brainfart for political purpose - just like his 'I'll hold another referendum' dud idea was -------------- it evaporated as quickly as it came out of his bum

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.