Vote Teal, Indy & Green. LNP & Lab are owned by fossil fuels, page-3

1. 83,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    whist I 'get it' about the major parties

what I don't understand is how if we had a balance of power with teals, independents and greens in place ---------- that we would have decisions that were smart etc

take a deciding block of independents, teals and greens --

who would have 'policies'? ------- the Greens certainly would have. But would the others?

And what would happen if there were policies and ideas for law changes put up by Greens - and they didn't get agreement with independents etc?

In such matters - where would independents and teals etc get their information? Information to assist them to decide - and to argue?

I'm not saying that it won't be better than what we have - but, I just can't see how it will work to any high confidence degree that we will get better decisions, let alone great decisions.

Even when one gets great representatives - it's rare, very rare to find a rep that has a broad and well educated background to be across more than a couple of areas --- there's been the odd bod, but rare -

so, when not in a larger party with large resources - where will they get their information?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.