DJIA 0.31% 26,683 dow jones industrials

vote will be on wed evening us time, page-57

1. 8,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    This is no bailout for the fat cats. Wall Street and Main Street are joined at the hip. Why is this so difficult to understand.

Only geared individuals suffer in a depression? Anyone losing their job, unable to get a new one, along with most of their savings wiped out will suffer heaps. Why is this so difficult to understand.

Back to the 'fat cats'. People should also take responsiblility for their own actions. I am sure many of the protesters are part of the big cog of people that bid of properties to crazy levels taking out massive mortgages and took margin loans to bid stocks to crazy levels. Now they are blaming anyone but themselves. So hipocritical.

We are all part of the economy. For some reason idiots think Wall Street and their equivalent in other countries are isolated.

Let's deal with the fat cats later. Worry more about people such as those who worked at Lehmann Brothers and lost their job. It could be you next if things get worse and worse and worse.

There seems to be this weird attitude of 'I don't mind going down as long as I take you [bankers, fat cats] with me'. "Let's all go down together'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DJIA (INDEXDJX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
Change
82.730(0.31%)
Mkt cap ! n/a
Open High Low
26,683 0.00 0.00
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.