AMX 17.2% 36.0¢ aerometrex limited

vote with your money, not at the next meeting.

1. 1,890 Posts.
    Fellow AMX bulls ,

This is the way I see it ...

Better to vote with your money now, than down the track at the next meeting discussing a take over deal you're unhappy with.

You have a window of opportunity here imo. Possibly a small one before any corporate action takes place.

An opportunity to regain controll of the share price and regain some lost value. A chance to get some of the cheap shares that have been thrown away by others less of conviction.

Our share price has been pushed down by those that want the stock and the company for themselves.

Don't think for a second that Taurus have been buying AMX lately because its cheap , no , they have MADE IT CHEAP with their predatory algorithms and shorting that we see operating everyday (most likely through the JPmorgan desk's) and they are accumulating. They have manufactured the share price and the sentiment to perfection (but thats easy in this sector and even easier in an illiquid stock like AMX)

But the gig is up for Taurus and the move above 10% to 16% holding has convinced me (and others) that they are part of a corporate play. Just not sure exactly what the end game will be , and what price they will be after when all is said and done.

The Taurus average buy price may not matter.

Good chance that Taurus don't even care what the paper value of thier holding is. As there is a good chance that ultimately , they are not playing with the funds money, but with a clients money, a suitor hiding behind a "white knight". Taurus likely just making an arbitrage play or getting a commission for services rendered.

But like I said , we have a window of opportunity. I believe we are now in a position to push back , and hard. Things are going to get tight as they approach 20% mark and they will likely have to slow down there aggressive tact.

But we must push before any bid hits the screen, by then it could be too late and the suitor may have secured all the votes it needs in the pocket to steal this thing away from us for under $1

You MUST , buy and PUSH higher to fill those orders if you believe in this business. Time to wait has been and gone imo. Only voting with your money is good enough from here in.

If you don't , forgot complaining about a shitty deal down the track. You've been warned and now is the time to choose , victim or market maker. You likely won't have a choice much longer.

We CAN get this share price higher before any bids emerge. Show them early on that we're not letting this one go for cheap....let them make their shitty 30%-40% premium offer from the above $1 mark at least.

Plenty of news flow coming up and a resource upgrade. If AMX bulls push now , the market will do the rest.... market loves momentum trades. No one wants to sell when the stock is moving higher either, so strength begets strength.

And momentum is building... up over 15% in a few sessions... up 35% for the year (one of the best asx300 performers so far in 2013)....

Better still, there are possibly over 4 million amx shorts out there sweating, and that will need to cover. Lets make em pay.... Buy and push. Not many shares sitting on that sell side under 50c.... how are the shorts going to cover over 4 million shares if it keeps rallying from here ?? They will have to push, creating even more momentum....

Time to vote with your money if you think this is worth more than 40c,50c,60c/share. Is your gold worth more than $18/oz in the ground ? Yes, that is YOUR gold.

Vote while you still can...and while it will have the most effect !

Balls in your court guys and gals. Victim ? or Market Maker? times running out to decide.

I've voted with my money yesterday with the first bid at 38.5c . And again today , first one to make a bid at 39-39.5

I can't push this thing on my own .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.075(17.2%)
Mkt cap ! $34.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 35.5¢ $92.59K 243.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50372 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 6931 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.