AMX 17.2% 36.0¢ aerometrex limited

The obvious has become more obviousJim,I am an “evil speculator”...

1. 207 Posts.
    The obvious has become more obvious
    Jim,

I am an “evil speculator” (hedge fund manager) based in New York City. The professionals that I work with and the money of families that we manage represents $10s of billions.

I, too, agree that the price “events” will be resolved on or before your upcoming birthday. The manufactured movements in gold and silver futures markets are becoming, as you have acknowledged many times, so obvious to market participants as to show a blatant sign of weakness. Some time ago, we began trading these “events” in the paper market – anticipating obvious declines, profiting to the downside, removing our fiat profits from the paper system, and buying bullion in (further exacerbating the physical divergence). This is gold we will not sell until full valuation is reached (or you pry from our cold dead hands). I, of course, would not recommend that any of your non-professional readers attempt this type of trading activity, but it might be nice for them to know that there are some sharks out there on their side. As you know, we are not the only ones doing this. The sharks smell blood in the water and are beginning to circle.

Today’s flush was a gift.

CIGA T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.075(17.2%)
Mkt cap ! $34.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 35.5¢ $92.59K 243.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50372 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 6931 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.