Vote Yes! - because, page-19

1. 4,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    The yes campaign ad has a young aboriginal boy who asks:
    "Will I live as long as other Australians?
    Will I get to go to a good school?
    Will I be able to learn my people’s language?
    Will I be seen beyond the sports field, recognised by the decision makers of our country?

Not if your father drives with 4 drinking convictions .
    Is charged with driving children around without being restrained properly thee times between 2014 and 2021
    Is also caught driving four times while disqualified, driving an uninsured and unregistered motor vehicle, and breaching bail.
    And has charges of domestic violence and aggravated assault
    Not if your father, who dies alongside his partner and four young daughters in a horror road smash, was a repeat drink driver who failed to put kids in seat belts.
    Not if your father drives, and veers into the path of a triple road train, and the car he's driving with his family
    explodes into a fireball which burns for more than five hours and leaves little human remains.

Lisa Martin and Titus White had four young daughters (above) aged under 10 who all died in the horror crash on a NT highway last Friday
    Police had 'never seen anything like' the scale of the accident
    At the time of his death, White was facing charges of domestic violence and aggravated assaulted relating to February this year.
    The family was travelling at Pine Creek near Katherine south of Darwin at about 4.40pm on Friday when it veered into the southbound lane of the Stuart Highway and into the path of a triple road train loaded with produce, cars and fuel .
    NT Police said that they weren't ruling out out 'alcohol, fatigue or domestic violence' as reasons for the tragic smash -
    .'While we call it an accident, it's not really an accident,' he said."There's some sort of element involved that could contribute to that whether it's mechanical, it could be road surface, it could be roadway, human.'
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5629/5629510-f4909b6bd23e254ce311398451acfd68.jpg
    NT Police said that they weren't ruling out out ' alcohol , fatigue or domestic violence' as reasons for the smash

Please explain exactly how the Voice would prevent anything like this ever happening.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.