FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

vote yes for resolution # 6, page-13

1. 83,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    spot on ed,

what I am looking at is near future earnings.

That's what markets are supposed to do.

That's exactly why lt's are gathering as many fml shares as they can at these prices.

That is what we have been saying over and over and over - fml hasn't run ----------- and fml has the greatest upside of almost all of them ----------------- and it could start at 'any' time.

Look again at the projected earnings for 1 year growth - fml blows almost everything out of the water.

And it is the board and management who have caused this earnings explosion that we are just in the beginning of.

The mere fact that some shareholders and definitely non holders can't see what is happening is irrelevant - AND advantageous - heaven forbid if they knew what was going on we wouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell of buying this thing at 6c.

Personally I am ecstatic that they are in the dark and need to sell and are scared - I am taking full advantage of the fact.

That is also exactly why it is so important to know philosophically if fml intends to pay dividends ------- LOOK again at the earnings growth -- in 2 or 3/4 years fml will be able to pay divvies as much as it's current sp is now -- IF it has the intention to and assuming the pog doesn't completely collapse.

that is exactly why one should look at the business and not be scared by the sp ------------- the low sp IS THE OPPORTUNITY - it is when you make the fortune - when it moves - it is too late.

have a great day

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.