FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

I,m finding it hard to read the management beat up from some...

1. 561 Posts.
    I,m finding it hard to read the management beat up from some "learned" posters who may have a problem with seeing the forest for the trees.

How can anyone just blame one ordinary qrtly for where the FML SP is sitting?.

The Ords have been a flat as a snakes belly all year!.

The Dow is fluctuating like a Kardashian bum!

The US govt printers are the only employees working overtime!

Greece is still a basket case!

Italys' dept could fill the Super Pit. It has more debt than Greece, Spain, Ireland & Portugal put together!

Australians are saving, not spending..Why. The dream of owning a home is still alive. They are holding on to their money tighter than the bum of a brewerys' clydesdale horse going up a hill!.

Banks want big home loan deposits.

DB quit fML just prior to the qrtly. Bit of a sellathon wouldn,t have helped the SP.

All this continuous public management whacking on one qrlty is unfounded, unhealthy for the company image it is trying to portray, and IMHO quite amateur.

Appears that some peripheral visions of seeing whats occurring globally, are being restricted by holding the qrtly to close to the eyes.

There is a lot of globally located high seas to conquer that could probably have a short term effect on the SP of many stocks.

I vote to pay the Capt,n and crew. They have so far done a splendid job of reaching each port on the way to the destiny of FML.

PS. If I go to an AGM..I claim it as a tax deduction. Surely the costs of promoting a company (definition in HC "a junket") is tax deductable??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.