FML 3.45% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

vote yes for resolution # 6, page-46

1. 440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Hi Alba, and you are bang on. Focus Minerals was purchased on my own due dilligence (DYOR) which I admit has been sorely tested recently. The innitial purchase was made long before I had even heard of the Hot Copper forum, and yes I may not have purchased if I had had access to much of the content on this site. May be I should stop looking, or commenting myself which may help to clear the mind a bit, but is still interesting to read many other share holders comments.
    My decision to give this thing more time was not really simply based on the talk with Neil, or Pinto's reply post as I quoted, but really on my own deep down intuition if you like that Focus is indeed really on a very determined major growth jouney. It is just the time it takes factor that has thrown me a bit I think. The massive share issues, and recent high spend & aquisition of CRE have obviously also deflected many of us from the real end game, or end gain here as well.
    Pinto's excellent response may have simply been the catalyst for getting back on track, that is all I think.
    When you look back to the earlier formative years of FML post Austminex, 3 Mile Hill, the earlier Mount syndicate history, Lake Cowan etc, and where the company is right now I think really that most of the hard yards/years are now left behind us. Of course a continuing high gold price, and further escalation will help which I think is now a given when you consider the complete disaray in the global financial system. Companies such as Focus Minerals time in the sun is rapidly now approaching I think. Just others may be hitting their straps first I think which is a reason I think for much of the most recent shareholder discontent.
    Even the recent CRE aquisition may come up trumps with that company's (now ours) large landholdings around Laverton with multiple old gold shows & mines all over the place just calling for some systemetic and co ordinated deeper drilling. Have personally detected around Leonora and Laverton and know well of the golden past of historic localities such as Burtville and the like. May be there is more major deposits yet to be discovered in this previously most prolific area. The next couple of years or so should tell! But to control much of the Coolgardie, and Laverton Goldfield does set this company up for an interesting future. They can now drill away for years without having to look at any more ground anyway. The only question is do we live long enough?
    For several years now I have mainly been a non poster on hot copper, having prefered to read others, or some others posts, and it is only recently that I have increased my own participation. However the wife say's that I am starting to spend too much time at this so may have to revert back to my older style. But enjoy it as well too, so we will see how things pan out. But have to watch my spelling or typing skills!
    Maybe things will get far too exciting for holdings in FML ABU,MCO,CDU,MNC and the like down the track not to participate. I would like to think so anyway.
    Must be good buying at sub .06c levels but the usual DYOR.

All the Best anyway,

Cheers
    Mamba

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $7.169K 47.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 72753 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 14055 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.