Vote Yes for your Future, page-27

1. 43,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1026
    I think we are making this vote to complicated. How do I explain to a pre-teen the function of an anus? First biology told us the basic function was to expel human waste form human survival day to day necessary function. If they make this a legal norm, I now have to explain for the sake of love you can actually stuff things from the outside in. That is what society could allow each male anus recipient to provide multiple purpose.

However I do see benefits of over population, climate change and sustainable natural resource exploitation of a Yes vote.

Further down the road, will we see paedophiles be demanding another plebescite for lowering the age if consent? What about animal rights? Are they fair legal game for the perversion of some sick members to indulge? This is what precedents does for future generations battling perverted indulgences. However I understand legality protect those couples when death and Will issues that can complicate.

Is having sex with a transgender considered perverted or normal? What about underage transgender sex? It is the concept of normality that is the issue. Should we now take the next step to debate allowing ice intake legal? Some will say prohibition doesn't work. Well with the amount of new cases of paedophillua I think we have a problem here. As more comes out of the closet involuntarily maybe we should start thinking of making it Normal just like closet gay now facing acceptance issue but once legally accepted through marriage will get the approval of Normalcy.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.