Vote Yes for your Future, page-41

1. 42,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    SSM is the first step. Next church will be forced to perform gay marriage, baptise child of gay parents etc. What about toilets, one set for heterosexual then one set for gays and another for transgenders?

How about the child learning years, we refer to masculine and feminine but also feminine in masculinity and vice versa? What about sitting a child down to explain the birds and bees? It will be the birds and bees and their anus? The second reproductive organ even though it is only an astectic expression of love.

The discussion has now focused to the idea of love between a couple. What if that couple for some sick end of town involves a man and his dog?

The cat outta bag I see it coming just like immigration when it is out of control. The new multiculturalism of sexual perversion? I fully support multiculturalism when it is not abused just like any good concept.

No I'm not a racist, white supremacist, Nazi, communist or any 'ist' but just a regular Ozzie who wants a sense of normalcy in society.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.