Vote Yes for your Future, page-47

1. 36,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Yeah , ignore providing the evidence .

We all know that rates are up for a multitude of reasons . The no crowd using it as some kind of justification for it's argument is pretty despicable in my view .

Rates are up for all sorts of reasons , including things as simple as more diagnoses being available . And then there are great campaigns such as RUOK and Men's Sheds .

Did you ever think that one of the resons why depression etc might be higher in the gay community might have something to do with how they are treated by society ? HC is actually a good example as probably most of the posters are grand parents or at least parents .
    Can you imagine how the kids or grandkids of these people must feel given some of the vitriol produced on here by their immeadiate family ?

Nice spin at the end btw . I did not say , nor did anyone else , that having a mum and dad at home isn't good for kids .

But now that you've raise the issue , what about putting kids in childcare when they are babies while the parents work five dys a week ? It's incredibly common these days . I would say it's more common than gay parenting .

Is that going to be better than kids being brought up by a stay at home mum or dad ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.