GGY 2.41% 8.1¢ glengarry resources limited

vote yes or no, page-39

1. 379 Posts.
    Hi Gself,

It is great to talk to other investors, In July 2004 I purchased quite a large number QGC shares @ 0.19 ea and I sold them on the 30/05/2008 for $5.90.
    I will let DAVO calculate the profit, he is pretty good with a calculator, he may not hold any shares, but never the less is good on a calculator
    You see the management of QGC [Cottee & co] have a lot of business sense, whereas the management of GGY, well what can I say, NONSENSE I suppose

Also for Davo’s sake, I never said that I was in the top 20 of the shareholders, as a matter of fact I always said that my holding is small
    But, there again if GGY share escalated similar to QGC, I would have been happier still

As far as KZL is concerned since Nov 2006, it has been in a downtrend, maybe showing some consolidation now.
    When, the uptrend resumes, I will be in like Flynn [another name dropping] if you know what I mean

At least on the surface you appear to be a holder in both companies….Great…whether you agree with me or not, I feel its irrelevant. Hey, common its takes all kinds to make this world, so please choose your friends carefully.

Regards,
    Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.