AUZ 14.3% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

I just want to make this emphatically clear. Everyone single...

1. 5,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    I just want to make this emphatically clear.

Everyone single person who owns AUZ should be voting YES To resultion 1 of the General Meeting. Anyone who is thinking of voting NO to the SK 19.9% share issue should sell their shares, pack up and leave.

I’ve decided to open this as a separate thread because there has been a lot of fear mungering around dilluiton, take overs, and the effect on share price. I just wanted to shed light on how important this actually is to the success of AUZ. I would hate to see this motion stopped because people didn’t understand.

Without resolution 1 of the AGM being passed, a clause of the SK/AUZ binding term sheet will not be met. I don't have to spell this out, but without SKI we have a product, with no one to sell it to. Without the execution of the binding agreement, SK have the option to walk away..... and the effect on the share price will be catastrophic.

I can go on for ages why the approval of this resolution is so critical, but the recommendation of all the directors says it all (taken from the general meeting notice)

- - - - - -

All Directors recommend that Shareholders vote in favour or Resolution 1. The Options if exercised will both raise significant funds for the Company and cement the partnership with SK Innovation.

My final note:
    Think with your heads and vote YES.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $860 113.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 20654978 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1449663 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.