FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Vote yes! yes! to all resolutions!, page-99

1. 2,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    News is out. Domba is still going ahead as expected- only three months of mine life as we all knew already.

"The feasibility report for the project has been submitted to the government, and the mine is expecting to obtain authorisation for the immediate start of the project with first delivery of ore to the plant expected in Q4 2015. Mining the Domba pit is expected to add an additional three months of higher grade ore."

We won't get to see the numbers of Domba's production until RG's next quarterly as I thought. Meanwhile we can expect to see Anglo's quarterly which may give us an update over the next few weeks.

I am expecting a deal before RG's next quarterly though so our deposits can be prepared/infilled/studies submitted to Govt simultaneously with Domba being wrapped up.

The profit that quarter for Morila was a shocker, It shows when there's no more gold left but >0.8gpt tailings, every satellite in the area makes big economic sense and profit. On that note, check out this snippet from exploration activities:

Screen Shot 2015-11-05 at 5.44.19 pm.png

I think we'll begin to see some "fast tracking" on our ground.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.