SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

vote yes, page-18

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    741scout, you want to be careful mate, making that much sense can get you into strife on H/C LOL. I do concur with your thoughts and also second what mojo said . I don't think our rank and file votes will count for didley squat in the end and for me it is more a moral issue I suppose in that I do believe in the adage of 'you get monkeys if you pay peanuts' and if I see production figures of 3000 Bopd then I will be very happy in the performance of the CEO and Board of Directors and hence will believe that I/we have not been screwed over. Who knows if they know something that we don't, maybe all of this is just based on greed and nothing else, I don't know. What I do know is that a lot of the statements being made about this issue and hence the personality of Terry Barr fly in the face of what has been commonly accepted (by most posters) about the nature of the man in the past. Time will tell the story and personally, if it does turns out that it is all based around greed then my disappointment of a piss poor Share Price will only be matched by my disappointment in Terry Barr.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.