SGZ 0.00% 0.8¢ scotgold resources limited

Off to the airport , on my way to Glasgow and on to Loch Lomond....

1. 364 Posts.
    Off to the airport , on my way to Glasgow and on to Loch Lomond.
    Will hopefully be reporting back with conformation of 24/6 processing plant .
    Will try and get a picture of them all voting yes.
    I think the vote is of just as much importance as the MRE if not more , my reasoning is below;

We where only ever half way there before with Finance.
    RMB have been removed from the equation at a cost of £1.2m , this frees the way for the company to seek finance as it sees fit and not that of RMB. You would like to think that there must be a good reason the company would part with £1.2m to remove itself from a company willing to lend to them !

The smaller Processing plant will take millions off the required Capex as will the associated works :
    Smaller footprint ,
    Smaller Plant Building
    Greatly reduced earth works for screening the smaller plant building
    Reduced aesthetics etc.
    It will also make our plant more efficient with no stop start that the previous permission commanded ( 7am -11pm )
    That and the increased grade may well lower our costs to less than £ 300 per ounce
    Further savings can be made on the tailings storage facility which totals £5.6 m.
    The waste rock from the mine will be used on this and I believe this is grossly over estimated and I am not alone in that thought.
    From previous RNS's we know the company are talking to suppliers of the mining equipment required , lease / purchase agreement .
    With finance available for app £10m and the mining equipment available and the savings from the 24/6 PP and other area's it won't take much to get going.
    The company has a 10% share issue option from the AGM and the remaining shortfall shares from the RI , I think that might just do it with one or two investors taking these share up .
    Without direct access to the numbers that only the company has thats my best educated guess.
    If the company has similar success with the new study as with the MRE then off we go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.