Voters Swing Back Toward Democrats Ahead Of Midterms, Polling Shows, page-11

1. 23,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8

"Do a search on it."

Done.

Lots of juicy stuff & pictures but no details on what charges will be laid against any Biden for any illegality and when that might occur.

Got any inside info on that ?

" How 'Obamagate' and Hunter’s 'laptop from hell' fizzled

"The Logan Act. Burisma. Tony Bobulinski. John Brennan. Unmasking. The Durham probe. “The laptop from hell.” They were all on Trump’s last-ditch Bingo card, flummoxing voters who hadn’t followed every twist in the tangled narratives.

And as Election Day approached, even Trump’s Capitol Hill allies who were supporting ongoing congressional investigations into those issues began to back away, warning that the issues weren’t connecting with the electorate.

“I don’t think it moves a single voter,” Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) told Axios as Election Day approached.

“I think Joe Biden should answer the questions being raised, but in the end, I think most Americans probably care more about their family than they care about the Biden family,” Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) told Iowa Republicans the week before the election."

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/08/obamagate-hunter-biden-laptop-434984

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.