Voters Swing Back Toward Democrats Ahead Of Midterms, Polling Shows, page-39

1. 59,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    The yanks approach to voting is typical of non-compulsory voting, most countries have that and relatively few have compulsory voting.

I agree with the concept non-compulsory voting, of course if you choose not to vote you accept the out come.

Quite right that with non-compulsory voting people will come out to vote when there is an important issue, I predicted there would be a big turnout in the 2022 election due to Trump's failed response to the covid pandemic and I was right. Trump worshipper just didn't understand

That poll I posted should ring alarm bells for the Trump worshippers, it shows that Republicans and Independents are rather indifferent to overturning oe vs wade so will not be motivated to go out and vote. By contrast, democrats where already interested on the subject and a big increase took an interest once roe vs wade was over turned so many more will turn out to vote

Democrats will be campaigning on the issue and dare say there would be many Republican women that also object to roe vs wade being over turned

I read some where that the republican didn't want roe vs wade decision to come out until after the mid-terms for these reasons, fact is the greater majority of voters support roe vs wade

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.