SRX 0.00% 17.5¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

Votes for Calling EGM

1. 8,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    All, by request I've started a new thread.
    Firstly thanks for the emails so far. I'll not respond directly, but rather update this thread as and when.

The idea is that any SH, who so desires, can email me the number of shares held and I will keep a running total.
    There is no commitment, and it is only to show interest in putting some pressure on SRX board.

I have no desire to know about individuals holdings, and therefore any old hotmail account will do. I will of course not use any data so supplied or make it public, other than an aggregated total.

If and when we get to a number that is of interest to one of the larger holders, then I will ask for a re commitment and allow the larger holder to co-ordinate the next action.

We would need to get to 5% to call for an EGM, and frankly that is most unlikely. However if we could get close to 1% it may be sufficient, with a larger holder, to get some action taken.

It has been suggested that we use this thread to propose policy changes. My I request, with all due deference, that we try and not fill the thread with idle gossip, and keep it on page.

Thanks again to those who have emailed me
    Cafa

[email protected]

Currently we are short of the 200,000 mark.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $74.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $224.5K 1.248M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 7003253 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 2777273 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.