MEL 0.00% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

votiing against team hc

1. wpa
    934 Posts.
    Well I'll be calling PH tomorrow and having a chat and unless I hear something to change my mind I will be voting against the HC MEL support team and supporting current board.

At this stage I will prob vote against issue of shares for PH but support all other resolutions. I think it will take a return to 40's to justify an issue to PH and I would like to see him withdraw this resolution. He can purchase at 13c today if he wants and should see a good return if all goes well. I do believe PH is a man under pressure and has done what is best for the company during his Managing Directorship under he current circumstances.

I think you are all kidding yourselves if you think the grass is greener on the other side!

We have cash in the bank and we are ready to start drilling again. It could be alot worse if different decisions were made.

How about a cap raising at 4-5c, even 2c? If we had spent the 20 million by now that is exactly where would be.

I applaud the current MEL board for sitting tight for 6+ months and conserving cash.

You guys need to learn about business longevity and stop thinking about your short term trades/losses & profits.

The board don't care about short term shareholders return.

They care and work hard to provide long term share holder return and I thank them for sticking to that!

I believe they have acted intelligently.

Things are looking up in NSW for CSG.

If there is a major board change I will be decreasing my investment in MEL. If that happens you will def see a drop in sp ;)

Start thumbing me down, CSG, Buddy(s), Lilac, Yellowcake, Cowcockie, hellosailer et al. lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.790M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 13765502 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14031196 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.