MEL 0.00% 0.3¢ metgasco ltd

Received new form with the accompanying letter to shareholders...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Received new form with the accompanying letter to shareholders about resolution proposed by minority shareholder group.

Well, after reading it, if that isn't all one side, you could have fooled me. Everything is about the old Board, but extremely very little about the new proposed ones. As a matter of facts, you practically need to read it a few times and/or using a set of magnifying glasses, to find out what the Minority Shareholder Group proposes to do.

I will vote "AGAINST" for everything they (The Old Board) recommend we vote "FOR", barring resolution #4 which I will vote in favour of it, and will vote "FOR" for the election of the requisitioners (I.e. Glenda and Company).

I am sure that the company will have someone screening what we are saying in these HC threads, and reporting back to them accordingly. With a bit of luck, they will decide that they can't handle it, and move on.
    I feel quite sure that the phone lines between Computershare and the MEL Boardroom in checking the votes coming in, is running hot and firing in all cylinders.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.