CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Voting against 1 for 50 Share Consolidation

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Hi,
    Haven't heard much from CFU (liquidation usually means vultures leave nothing for Shareholders) so am surprised to receive an email re voting on this...but....REALLY...1 share for 50...often used to be 1:10 then Companies got more brazen asking 1:20  or 1:30 now they are just going right for the throat completely with 1:50...??? For many Shareholders it will leave you with an unmarketable parcel so they can then just wipe you off completely so if you don't want that to happen then Vote against it & hopefully they will come back with an offer more reasonable - but as usual they do bank on us just letting it ride right through!!

If you have forgotten how many Shares you have then click on the link they provided & log in to Computershare Registry (or create a new Login ID) & click 'Vote Total Share Allotment' (rather than split) after choosing For, Against or Abstain option so will show you how many Shares you have then will ask you to reconfirm if you actually want to Vote the lot or split it as such so can still back out if want to think about which option to choose but for me it was easy 'AGAINST' ...1 share for 50 is ridiculous but it will most likely get through unfortunately for everyone I think. I recall there were quite a lot on the payroll & it was churning through like $2.5 million in Salaries...then they'd raise $4 million & out the door it would go mostly to them again...usual story! I lost about $100k 'invested' in CFU.  Still need to have some fighting spirit left in us though! 
        All the best, Katy
    Last edited by katy28: 23/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.