EAR 0.00% 32.5¢ echo resources limited

Voting at GM

1. 3,121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    General Meeting on 18th February re Change of Leadership?
    Anyone interested in nominating their preference re the above?
    I have a problem giving my preferences to Ernst and his crew simply due to the fact that he has ignored his long term shareholders for years now.
    I do not doubt his knowledge and experience however his efforts in fast forwarding the Julius gold project have been woeful?
    I have been a shareholder for many years and in all that time he has still been unable to achieve a JORC for that project.
    Funny now that his leadership is being challenged that he is now promising a JORC within 9 months?
    I don't know much about the challengers but they have a gold processing plant at the nearby Bronzewing project and whilst the potential resources of that project are dubious to say the least, the processing plant is valuable to Echo if we are to in fact "FAST FORWARD" this project.
    We long term shareholders have been more than patient with Ernst, especially when you take into account his ongoing delays in announcing assay results and the snails pace he continues to make us endure with the Julius Project.
    I am still undecided which way I will vote but will probably decide in favour of the new crew?
    I would be interested in any other shareholders views as to which way and why they are voting?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.