LYC 1.30% $6.25 lynas rare earths limited

voting at the lynas agm 20th november

1. 128 Posts.
    Hi Everyone,
    If you are unable to attend the meeting in Sydney then please fill in your Proxy forms and post or fax them to Boardroom the share registry. The forms must reach Boardroom if Faxed 48 hours before the AGM i.e. 10am SUNDAY the 18th of NOVEMBER or by post FRIDAY 16th November.

1. Please nominate the Australian Shareholders Association as your proxy holder.
    2. Even if you do nothing else please VOTE AGAINST the Remuneration report.

The shareholders group has advised their voting recommendations previously please refer to my earlier posts.
    Shareholders who hold LYC shares listed on the Australian Stock Exchange(ASX) have the right to vote at the AGM.

Holders of LSYDY, LSYCFs etc listed in America are probably not eligible to vote but please check with your broker. The Bank of New York Mellon is the custodian for these American Depository receipts(ADRs) and holdings may or may not be listed against the names of individuals.

If you have a certificate listing the number of Lynas ADRs you hold then you may be able to direct your Nominee/Custodian on how to vote your shares. But you must act quickly to have them act according to your instructions and in time for the meeting.

If your holding is simply a book entry in a register held at BNY Mellon the shareholders group is not able to provide advice as to your rights if any. You need to approach BNY Mellon or your broker to ascertain if you are able to vote your shares or if you need to convert them to LYC shares first to become an eligible shareholder.

Shareholders in Australia holding LYC shares via a Nominee company such as HSBC Custody Nominees, JP Morgan Nominees Australia Ltd, National Nominees, Citicorp Nominees , Merrill Lynch (Australia) Nominees Pty Ltd etc must contact their Nominee company as soon as possible and provide instructions on how you want them to vote your shares at the forthcoming AGM.

For further voting recommendations I refer you to Nightstalkers Post No 8688618. This post explains reasons for voting in all resolutions.

Regards
    Handy Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.25
Change
0.080(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $5.841B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.25 $6.26 $6.17 $15.83M 2.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18985 $6.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.25 53073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.