LYC 0.78% $7.76 lynas rare earths limited

voting at the lynas agm 20th november, page-13

1. 1,529 Posts.
    Thats exactly what they want.

For Lynas to "hammer them hard" and then they play the victim.

Just imagine Wong Tack and Fuzliar standing up their preaching about how this foreign blah blah blah will not come here and tell the rakyat blah blah blah...

Get it. They thrive on heresay, BS and controversy.

In the absence of any facts that is exactly what they require to keep their little scam going on.

Really Lynas has done what is best. Comply with the requirements placed in front of them.

And thats all they need to do, comply with the requirements and work with the Malaysians.

If the company takes such an aggressive stance as you suggest then all of a sudden this will drag on forever and then you will be really wishing they had taken the softly softly approach.

This is Asia buddy and things work differently there.

As for sitting here a year later with no concentrate going through, I believe the plant that the concentrate needs to go through needed to be constructed first.

I agree its frustrating but thats the way it is.

What more can the Board and Management do?

And to suggest that a change to the board would have yielded different results is BS.

Its a process thats all.

And as for LT holders - do they get some kind of medal that I dont know about?

Whatever. Tired of all the "I am a LT holder" BS.

Some of them are LT whingers if you ask me. They could have bailed out at over $2 and made a great profit but have held and now are whining about the board wanting their profit back.

Well I don't want to sound too harsh here but get over it.

The SP is where it is and those guys are trying to play the card that demanding changes to the board will get them their losses back. Thats BS.

It is where it is.

Anyway I wish them all holders good luck with the coming months but think that certain holders pushing around petitions for board changes etc should take a cold shower.

As for "the crown affair" its dead and buried.

Get over it. Smile and have a coke.

Maybe if the crown deal would have gone through then we would be in a better cash position, ever thought of that?

Anyways just calling it as I see it.

GOOD LUCK Nov 8th and keep smiling.;)

PS. I await the stream of BS that will no doubt now flow in my general direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.76
Change
0.060(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $7.356B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.72 $7.90 $7.70 $22.34M 2.868M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4481 $7.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.78 14225 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.