LYC 1.30% $6.25 lynas rare earths limited

voting at the lynas agm 20th november, page-15

1. 1,529 Posts.
    Tototy

Nice work..

SO you think that NC operates independently of everyone?

Honestly? Really?

OK. So you think Lynas should inform the market that the legal stay is price sensitive...bad move as it gives some creedence to the goons from SLC when they deserve none.

Its not price sensitive unless its a proven operational issue and we have yet to see any evidence to back the claims of SLC, and we will get none whatsoever because they got nothing.

Thats why its not price sensitive. The SP tanked because this stock has its own cheer squad of short sellers and traders whom will drop stock in quantity on any hint of negative news.

If there was a fact that affected the price then its price sensitive. But there is none so thats why it was not flagged as price sensitive unless of course you think that the company should be like "hmmmm when we release this information traders will sell the stock and the price will go down so lets flag it as price sensitive"

BS. They cannot tell how the market will respond or are they supposed to let the mentally challenged know that the stock may be sold down? If you have been in this stock for over about 3 months then you would have figured that out already.

So they only decided to sue for defamation after you and others demanded it? Right sure.

Its nice to know that in your humble opinion the LYC legal team is incompetent and that given all of you experience in Malaysian law you can see all of the mistakes they have made.

But buddy you are forgeting something here, the legal case currently is SLC vs The Malaysian Government NOT Lynas.

So before you start carrying on too much how about how smart the SMSL kooks are maybe you should realise that the LYC legal team have been trying to become a party to the case so that they can stand in court beside the government and defend themselves OR would you rather that SMSL and the Malaysian Government do this amongst themselves without Lynas having any say?

Yeah that would be a great move - NOT.

The stay of TOL well I agree its not ideal and I also think its a brainfreeze but thats the ballgame here at the moment.

That whole blather about the incompetent legal team?

I mean are you serious?

And even though thats the view you have of the company etc YOU are STILL INVESTED.

Are you nuts? If I felt that way I would have been out of this stock ages ago.

Look have a couple of Panadol and a lie down mate.

It will all be OK on the 8th.

Take it easy buddy, I really mean that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.25
Change
0.080(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $5.841B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.25 $6.26 $6.17 $15.83M 2.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18985 $6.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.25 53073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.