WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Voting Completed

1. 26,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    I have cast votes in my Supper account and also 1 other account so far. I received emails for those accounts , it was an easy process. Click and vote. It can be for part of holdings or all of them.
    I voted Yes for all of the resolutions.

When my snail mail forms come I will do the same , last roll of the dice.. I want them to succeed and not be hampered. If it means a less % (as it does) but a quicker result , which is what we are all thinking will happen, its a better situation that I can increase the value, and sell and put money elsewhere if I choose. Rather than wait a few years for the same increase possibly .

The larger Market Cap WILL bring different players in.. and NEW money... and with less shares due to consolidation if they want in, how many will be available for sale (after the initial relisting sales) Tech is great, NS unsure... Big players on the board is a massive win for confidence and Hairpods have received lots of exposure.

$3 in 2 years will be a good result, I dont see OBJ being 15c in 2 years if the deal does not go ahead. So I voted accordingly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.