WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Voting Completed, page-49

1. 2,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    "I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of people complaining on here haven't even made an effort to get in touch with the company."

Of course you wouldn't be surprised, you either have not (or cannot) be bothered to think through the implications of your statement or you're in a fantasy world. The shareholders here who didn't make one iota of effort to get in touch with the company by phone or in person have a firm grip on reality and don't visit the fantasy world you are inhabiting.

Several times I (and others I am in contact with) have emailed the board requesting answers to a few simple questions that would succinctly end the ambiguity regarding the NS deal. The board can easily respond to these questions as the answers will not breach any ASX rule & have no impact on company in confidence business dealings......but they don't and won't because it is to their advantage not to.

On every occasion (to their credit I guess?) a board member was more than willing to talk with me by phone even though I specifically requested that communications in writing were the only acceptable format between a board member and shareholder. Consequently, I certainly don't make any effort to answer or return their calls. If they cannot reply in writing to simple questions or make announcements or clarification via official channels then I won't waste my time.

No matter how comforting you and a cohort of easily led shareholders find these private or one on one conversations with any OBJ board member it means absolutely nothing, indicates nothing, no nuances, divulges nothing, hints at nothing.........all except for an appalling level of critical thinking skills of an easily led cohort.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.