CAY 1.41% 7.2¢ canyon resources limited

Voting Down Options From CRAP Raise - Thoughts???

1. 1,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    There's a of lot of angst amongst all shareholders that DID NOT GET ACCESS to the latest Crap Raise. And to kick us in the balls even harder, the latest Crap Raise had a limpdick free attaching option attached, exercisable at 7 cents. Not 10, 12 or 15c but 7 cents, With a 2 year expiry.

So after talking to a few of reasonable sized shareholders, who are also of the same opinion and are not linked to brokers that had access, I've decided to ask the question whether it's worth contesting these pathetic free options??? Personally I think it is, as what else do we have to lose? Not only is this Crap Raise disgusting on face value, the free option side of things with a 2 yr expiry just makes you wanna vomit. I FEEL VIOLATED!!
    Has anyone previously faced this situation and can express their experience of potentially dealing with this type of situation?

Respectfully, and I say respectfully because I'm not buying into any sh1t fights with your group, I'm not interested in any PIGS opinions that ARE NOT HOLDERS and have sold out and have another agenda please. Be respectful. There's a lot of ppl hurting financially and your just adding to their hurt. Your were right, we were wrong 18 months ago when @Kalenn and others started the downward slide selling around the 15 cent level. I will concede defeat and admit I was wrongly mislead by the advice I was receiving at the time by my then broker, however as you know I have since severed ties with him. Time to move on........ It doesn't help this situation. 60-70% of holders (Mums and Dads that work hard) are hurting. Be respectful and take that into consideration.

Anyways, back to the subject, the top 20 here are only 30-40% of shareholders. Take out some of the top 10 like Peter Sue, Phil Gallagher and Altus Group (With their free shares), @tiptruck and a few others who will more than likely vote FOR them being approved as they received their share of the Crap Raise, I think the rest of us MUPPETS, if we rally together can vote them down. If we take that course, what are the possible repercussions besides the normal selling as Fosters have done time and time again in previous Crap Raises?

The voting will occur next month so best we get on top of it now rather than later. Cheers all. Below is the screenshot of the CRAP RAISE.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4460/4460508-134ac4870855fe68087761e86c62286f.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $98.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.7¢ 7.2¢ $49.29K 663.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 110879 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.2¢ 85908
Last updated 15.40pm 06/05/2024 ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.