CAY 1.43% 7.1¢ canyon resources limited

Haha Iluminati, or Freemasons, if you look on maps & Strret View...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Haha Iluminati, or Freemasons, if you look on maps & Strret View and type Canyon's address 181 Roberts Road you'll see they're housed in the Freemasons Building.

Heres a conspiracy theory, if Ashanti are the same Ashanti linked in partnership with Anglogoldashanti who have plenty of minesites, then Ashanti are not amateurs in the mining space. If that were the case its not hard to imagine they fancy adding part of a bauxite asset to their portfolio.& maybe their real strategy is not to advise in a way benefiting current shareholders but use the cover story to look for opportunities (which come along if you wait long enough) to push the shareprice lower n lower picking up holdings as cheap as possibe. You know lie, cheat & manipulate. Get paid while doing it no less, the fools we are.

I haven't researched that but even if it weren't exactly the case there definately is something like in play, everyone smells a rat on board and after the way the companies been treated the last 3 months I no longer trust a certain board member. After the Fosters report I especially do not trust his Mates the corporate advisors who have not added ANY share holder value to date - in fact the opposite.

Ive previously said I despise CR & dilution but the price of that last one was disgusting. Options as well WOW, thats a money grab in yer face, they really timed that one, if you're takin the piss, might as well take the piss since its probably last chance & the last CR before financing or an offer, may as well get an extra large chunk of the pie for later, haha, thats GREED. Im amazed it was allowed leading me to believe SH interest is not leaderships priority, the one job they're elected & paid to do.

I was able to participate in the CR, a significant amount, but I will be voting NO for options. As far as Im concerned CA should go as well before its too late & they've taken root dirt cheap at our expense. Theres no harmony or good CONTROL from the board here, they're only serving one Master and its not us. Looks more & more like a conflict of interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $97.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ $25.13K 357.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 26051 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ 61321
Last updated 15.49pm 10/05/2024 ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.