CAY 0.00% 7.0¢ canyon resources limited

FP curious why you've changed you're position so quick to...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    FP curious why you've changed you're position so quick to abstain and what was said (or deal done) at these so called meetings to make you all of a sudden think share holder dilution and adding another 100m optional shares is a good thing. Is there any way you can ellaborate why?

Serms a bit strange, you've been the loudest squwaking bird in the cage these last few weeks, a big vocal NO to options and now all of a sudden you've gone quiet like someone put a big plate of bird seed in front of you keeping you quiet.

Its my understanding once they have MC and ML, if there were a take over these options IF voted in WILL count as a share and be converted before TO, even although in that event no extra cash would be required and the reason for the options redundant. Same same if they do a financing deal. So at the moment it looks plane and simply like a money grab and someones going to make alot of money cutting into the shareholder pie. Theres not too many ways someone could spin that being a good thing - unless you were participating or they're actually going to need extra cash and the whole sh!t show drags on and on past the end of the year?

The options are not a done deal, they don't affect cash already raised. They are not a fair deal to other retail shareholders which is why Managememt put it to shareholders to vote so SH are to blame if its passed, not management. I still stand by ALL SHAREHOLDERS VOTING NO to options unless you could share some of that special piss they put in your pocket. You were spruiking the same thoughts only two days ago, are you able to share a reason why its abstain now?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $16.61K 237.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.43am 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ 54321
Last updated 12.32pm 10/05/2024 ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.