CAY 0.00% 7.8¢ canyon resources limited

Voting Down Options From CRAP Raise - Thoughts???, page-31

1. 1,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 465
    trading back at 6c - Maybe, Maybe not.

I would suggest with the BFS in definitely not.

Without, then quite possible.

My point is they didn't have to raise money through Ashanti. They could have raised through existing SH and I'm sure if you were offered shares @6c and the last traded price was 8.7c before the VS, with the BFS in, you like I would have jumped on it like a fly to shit.

Everyone I know would have done the same. Anyways, I am of the belief the only reason why we are trading back here is because of the price that was accepted. Like I said there would have been other options and I'd like to know whether they was considered.

I've never stated PG didn't do a good job securing the asset. However we all know he has been out of his depth the last few years corporately and you cannot have an MD that cannot deal with that side as well. It has costs us a result and here we are now.

As for the options, and I'll repeat this, considering the BFS is as good as we know it is, with the MC we are derisked so much more and as u said, There are funds waiting to throw $$ in. It can't get any worse than what it's been and if some funds don't want to participate next time, well they can f%*k right off because we have a tier 1 asset remember?

If your leading the charge for the 249 on SZ then I'm always open to hear your reasons. I've sent u my email before but you declined to take me up on my offer. Are you leading the charge to remove the adviser? That wasn't on my agenda at the moment but again, I'm open to hear what your suggesting.

Old mate has my email, ask him for it. But I'll only deal with you, not him. The offers there up to you what you do with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $108.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.7¢ $195.7K 2.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6999 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 573542 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.