VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

I am not sure as to numbers that have voted in the upcoming EGM...

1. 465 Posts.
    I am not sure as to numbers that have voted in the upcoming EGM for the 7 Resolutions and believe that numbers will be significantly higher than you expect for an EGM.

Good luck and if you have not submitted your Proxy and you intend to be present in person it would be great to get some feedback as to how the voting went.

Can I ask if someone is going in person can they, after a corum has been announced, ask the Chairman "point of order and ask for all resolutions be decided by POLL" and not a show of hands. This way all proxies and in person votes are considered.

If you are still wish to participate in voting its not to late however you will need to email or fax so it is received before 10am EST.

If you send via email make sure its [email protected] its amazing that 2 missing letters can cause so much trouble......I have called and left messages and emailed to their correct address the concerns that I have that some shareholders may not get their proxy's in on time and there has been absolutely no response or acknowledgement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.