RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Voting from abroad - problems?!, page-26

1. 421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 414
    Just putting a thought out there and it is not aimed at anybody.
    Unless I am mistaken pfizer has stated its intention through the scheme booklet that, should it gain control of ResApp, it intends to maintain the management team of ResApp as it is into the foreseeable future.
    In other words pfizer must believe rap management is doing a decent job and is the team with the knowledge of its product and how to sell it to telehealth companies and the know-how of embedding smart cough DX and the connections and the runs on the board to continue in its position.
    I know we are collectively angry, frustrated and incensed with the happenings over the last so many months, but I would like to suggest that if this management team is good enough for pfizer with its grasp of the inner machinations of the Biotech world, then current management should be good enough for us should the no vote win.
    it is only a hunch, but I will restate my hunch that Brian and Tony entertained this relationship with Pfizer to extract all the good things that inevitably come with it, secure in the knowledge that we rabid rap shareholders will vote down inner heartbeat any attempt to take our company from us. that said and once again it is only a hunch I believe that overtime Tony and Brian have probably become enamoured with the idea of working a cushy job with pfizer and being in a win-win situation are probably now genuinely ok with either outcome. either result in Friday's vote will leave them with more money in the future then they will likely spend in this lifetime.
    in short, should the no vote prevail, for the sake of the company's progress, I urge not to purge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.