RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Hi Tony, I just called the rap helpline and initially the guy...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hi Tony, I just called the rap helpline and initially the guy kept repeating that you should have a hin or srn, even though I kept replying that you don't have one. He said if you have shares in rap you will have one or if you don't, your broker will so you should contact them. He also suggested you call automic and they may be able to help you? (not sure how that would work). I tried to get him to look for your email and he doesn't have access to emails so that avenue closed. The conversation kept going around in circles and I kept stressing that time is of the essence. At one point he said, how do we even know he is really a shareholder...so, final outcome and possible way around your problem of the call was this:
    You call the hotline, give them your full name, and if they can identify you on the register, they can email you a proxy voting form which you can fill out and email back. The condition is that your email address also has to be the one that's on the registry. Otherwise they can send you a registered letter (I laughed at this because good luck getting it delivered overseas and back before Wednesday's vote)...I hope this helps.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.