CAY 1.43% 7.1¢ canyon resources limited

VOTING - HOW TO VOTE & WHO TO TRUST?

1. 1,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 442
    Ladies/Gents

Time has almost run out on voting and which way to vote. Get your votes in ASAP if you want to be heard.

Many very experienced traders have expressed opinions on here and how to vote. Some are full of valid, credible and unbiased information, however other opinions are now flawed with bias, vindictiveness and ulterior motives. (They've usually been selling for several weeks and now hold bugger all shares in CAY).

The 1 thing I see that everyone has in common amongst the existing CAY shareholders is they are not happy with the actions of the current management. This is mainly because of the current share price and lack of information flow.
    Most of us shareholders still want everyone to succeed and believe this next 12 months will be HUGE for all still involved.............. Some just have ulterior motives.....

Something needs to be done and who do you listen to if you're an inexperienced shareholder and bought in because you were told this stock is a winner and we'll be X amount by this time. ..

My suggestion is trust your gut in who to follow if your chasing some guidance. Or DYOR and try to get an answer from the board directly.
    Do you want to listen to someone who is SELLING AND TELLING OTHERS TO SELL or read between the B/S and follow advice that is sound, backed with facts and sends a message to management that enough is enough, without crippling our investments and limiting the future prospects of the board and your investment?

I have been in CAY for over 9 years. I have openly stated I am not happy with the current board decisions, the share price, lack of marketing blah blah blah and feel change needs to happen and happen soon. I continue to accumulate as I still believe in the asset, and I believe a very smart investor such as SU does not throw $5.6 MILLION DOLLARS, at the biggest and best undeveloped bauxite asset in the world, if we will not be trading at multiples of this price very soon. Do I care if the Chinese buy us out at a valuation less than what were probably worth if I'm making multiples of my money? Hell no. I'm making money!!! That is of course if that happened as previously reported on here many times. Personally I still hold a $1 minimum valuation on CAY.

Vote how you want. Trust your gut. What I'm suggesting is voting NO to Resolutions 7-16....... It sends a very strong message to the board that shareholders will not tolerate any further incompetence on their part and enough free, cheap shares. Earn your $$$ management and get our valuation back to where it should be.

GLTAH

DISCLAIMER: I receive no kickbacks for my opinions or suggesting anyone sell another stock to buy this or any other stock. My opinion is solely my own and governed by my own trading experience. Please DYOR and I offer my opinion without malice, vindictiveness or my own selfish motives. Oh and I haven't been selling

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $97.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ $25.13K 357.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 26051 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ 61321
Last updated 15.49pm 10/05/2024 ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.