CAY 6.85% 6.8¢ canyon resources limited

VOTING - HOW TO VOTE & WHO TO TRUST?, page-2

1. 2,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    You're funny Fishie.

Firstly in response to Kalenn's post you say:
    "It would only be a surprise Kalenn because you have been cut out of the inner sanctum."

I wonder who else here could claim that knowledge? Sounds like you are connected to or in the 'inner sanctum' yourself.

Then you say:
    "I continue to accumulate as I still believe in the asset, and I believe a very smart investor such as SU does not throw $5.6 MILLION DOLLARS, at the biggest and best undeveloped bauxite asset in the world, if we will not be trading at multiples of this price very soon. Do I care if the Chinese buy us out at a valuation less than what were probably worth if I'm making multiples of my money? Hell no. I'm making money!!!"

"Do I care if the Chinese buy us out at a valuation less than what were (sic) probably worth..."

Very telling Fishie, and exactly what many here have been fearful of. Given that you're "in the know" it's a very telling admission.
    It makes me as a holder pretty uncomfortable.
    You would understand that $5.6M is a lot of money for most here, but for someone whose family owns two smelters they'd likely find that down the back of the couch.

What's funny is that you're also disillusioned with management and urging people to vote "NO" to another greedy grab for cash.
    So you also want a "NO" vote, but your really concerned as to why people are voting "NO"?

Very odd indeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.005(6.85%)
Mkt cap ! $97.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 6.7¢ $44.80K 643.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 139062 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 86183 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.7¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 6.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.2¢ 6.7¢ 153812
Last updated 12.15pm 17/06/2024 ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.