VRL 0.00% $3.00 village roadshow limited

Voting is Monday 7th December - remember to attend online meeting

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Voting is Monday 7th December.

Some brief notes and reminders.

Firstly, please remember - if you haven't already voted and you or a proxy are not attending the meeting, you are voting YES/YES via the Chairman.

Second, a 'headcount" test will be applied - it requires at least 50% of attendees for a vote to pass. This levels the playing field - if you own just 1,000 shares / votes, you still have one head, which counts for as many as a director with millions of shares.

About the virtual meetings:

Virtual Meeting for Structure A Scheme - 11.00am Monday 7th December
    Meeting ID: 372-984-605.

Virtual Meeting for Structure B Scheme - 12 noon Monday 7th December
    Meeting ID: 313-617-826.

Username & Password
    Australian Residents Username: (personalised SRN or HIN number on your Proxy Form) and
    Password: (postcode of your registered address)

Mobile Users need to download the Lumi AGM app
    To attend and participate in the virtual Scheme Meetings, you will need to access ‘Lumi AGM’. Lumi AGM may be accessed by
    downloading the Lumi AGM app on your smartphone device from the Google Play StoreTM or the Apple® App Store by searching
    for the app name ’Lumi AGM’.

Register
    Registration for each virtual Scheme Meeting will be open 1 hour before the start of each Scheme Meeting.
    If you are a VRL Shareholder or a joint VRL Shareholder, select ‘I have a login’ and enter your username (which will be your
    personalised SRN or HIN number on your Proxy Form) and password (being your postcode or country code and select join.

To ask questions
    Questions may be submitted by selecting the Questions icon and typing your question in the chat box
    which appears at the bottom of your screen. When you have fi nished typing your question, select the
    send icon ( ) to submit the question. You will receive confi rmation that your question or comment has
    been received.
    The Chair will give all Shareholders a reasonable opportunity to ask questions and comment and will
    endeavour to answer questions at the Scheme Meetings.

That's it, good luck to us all.

I'm sure I've left no doubt over the past few months as to how I feel about all this and have already voted NO/NO, dialing in tomorrow just to have my "head counted".

I can respect anyone who votes otherwise (other than the BoD as they are clearly complicit in my opinion and shouldn't be voting at all).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.