VRL 0.00% $3.00 village roadshow limited

How do you prove an Independent Board is independent? You can't....

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    How do you prove an Independent Board is independent? You can't. When I asked the question as to why are we selling at the worst possible time when we don't need to, they simply refer to the Independent Board's report as if they are acting independently. If they were independent, they would have kindly asked BGH to come back in a year or two if they were interested, because by then we would have been back on our feet. It has great value at $4. So much so that 2 Private Equity firms saw that. Private Equity don't go near companies unless there is very little downside and a tonne of upside - at $4. And anyone who knows this business knows people will flock back to cinemas and theme parks now they are free again to do so. This whole thing is total madness.

And 'Independence Day' were recommending a paltry $2.25? OMG.

There is absolutely no way anyone could have independently recommended we sell right now, at the lowest time in the history of the company. None. Zero.

Ironically, the ad appearing in my Google email feed today was promoting Village's Theme parks. They are locked and loaded, ready to roll.

Oh well, my guess is Clark Kirby will get booted out of there - along with a bunch of others, once BGH see how terrible they are at running the business. And BGH will stop all the shenanigans of the Kirby side businesses selling wine and other stuff into VRL.

BGH, weed out all the dead wood and go make your fortune. The business is begging for it. And you only know that too well.

I'll wait for Matrix 4 to come out on TV. And I will be changing my cinema habits to non-Village cinemas moving forward. Hoyts, Independents, whatever. I'll be asking my friends to do the same. And I won't be buying any more Gold Class tickets as presents to my friends. They simply won't get another cent of my money.
    And I will be telling this story about how a bunch of greedy people sold out (robbed) a bunch of smaller shareholders for a song. ho ho ho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.