WCU 0.00% 23.5¢ white canyon uranium limited

voting machine vs weighing machine

1. 7,117 Posts.
    ".18 and all hope now gone a complete b/s of a company"

WHATSUP I share your frustrations and am baffled and at a loss as to how Cunninghams wriggled their way out of the underwriting agreement, but statements like yours above are just over the top and show to me emotions not rationale are driving your posts and perhaps the share price

The great oracle Benjamin Graham once quipped
    "in the short term the stock market is a voting machine (emotional trading, speculation etc) but in the long it is a weighing machine (value creation profits etc)

For example this time last year the "voting machine" determined that Mac Bank MQG was a dog and thus voted it down to $15

Today the "weighing machine" has weighed up the fundamentals and MQG sits at $45

The facts for White Canyon are that it is:
     One of only 3 ASX listed pure uranium producers (the others being Paladin Energy Ltd (ASX: PDN, TSX:
    PDN) and Energy Resources of Australia Limited (ASX: ERA)
     The only junior uranium producer listed on the ASX and the TSX - V
     The holder of low risk historically defined deposits
     Operating with a first class, highly experienced mine crew
     Growing its resource base through exploration, drilling, consolidation and acquisition

It is my opinion that in time the "weighing machine" will weigh up the fundamentals of WCU and this will be reflected in the stock price, however be aware that Mr Market can and often will stay irrational longer than most can hold their resolve

Just my thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.