ARV 0.00% 1.2¢ artemis resources limited

@GoldPirate I'm fairly certain the MM holds all the cards behind...

1. 7,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 728
    @GoldPirate I'm fairly certain the MM holds all the cards behind lenigas and the appointment of the Sheik. What I will say though, when we alk about MM vs the sheik who has more to lose? I believe the Sheik realises the value in the ground and probably was embarassed by the circus that went on when he was first appointed. This is all speculation on my part of course but maybe he is trying to gain sole credibility back for all of us. I have worked with some seriously wealthy people that hold their reputation higher above anything.
    I just cant see what MM would have over the Sheik a man from a family worth 1000x what MM is, so I have faith in his appointment that is comes from a good place rather than a shadowy one.

Anyways I really just want to see what happens over the next few months and I will be the first to admit I am wrong about it if something smells off or if timelines are not met with a buffer of say 10 to 15%. I will also be the first to call them and hammer them if that is the case.
    Last edited by pustayo: 08/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $32.75K 2.906M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 698494 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 549057 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.