BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

No doubt all shareholders feel the pain of what has gone on in...

1. 107 Posts.
    No doubt all shareholders feel the pain of what has gone on in the past as a result of incompetent managemant throughout the company. This is an extract from a recent email I sent to NMS senior managment

"ATTENTION : ROSS KENNAN, CHAIRMAN
    ROB KING, ACTING CEO
    Dear Sir,
    I have just received your notice of the February General Meeting and must convey to you my extreme disappointment for the apathetic and totally incompetent management of this company and the extremely poor direction and guidance the company has received from the Chairman and other directors. Shareholders have every reason to be angry at what is being placed before them at this February General Meeting."

Irrespective of this I refuse to let my emotions and anger rule my head, what has happened is all in the past and whilst we shouldn't let it go I believe we should move forward looking for the best outcome from this mess.

At this early stage IMO it isn't in the shareholders best interests to vote against the motion without giving consideration to what the company has in mind for the future and we won't know this until later this week.

I would suggest that everyone should take the opportunity to watch for future NMS announcements and then take the time to analyse what is being said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.