ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Voting on Resolutions, page-136

1. 1,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Hi Trumpy,
    Well, yeah I would have to assume that the resolutions are all being put to the meeting as management had the large holders on side and thus they're expected to be passed. It won't stop me lodging a protest vote, but that appears to be how it will go. You are absolutely correct that CTR have us holders over a barrel.

No, I haven't tried to contact management and have little interest in doing so. I am not sure I would believe what they told me anyway. I got sucked into the Atzam story many moons ago and stupidly averaged down @ .002 when it would have just taken a sale @ .003 to get out about break-even on average. It seems likely I have done my dough. Anyway, at that time (of original purchase) I knew nothing about OKAP, PL, Eastman or any of the related entities. Having learned some more about them since then has not been encouraging (rather far from it).

Yeah, I understand why there is a lot of bitterness toward management. I am annoyed also that (in my very humble opinion) they have totally mismanaged things and have not kept the market informed. They do seem to have a track record of that. However I am generally a cup half-full type of bloke so appreciate gassed's enthusiasm from time-to-time. I don't always agree with his conclusions, but do like his attitude (heck, I wish I had time for a wander along the beach and yarn with my mates). On the other hand, while I agree somewhat with a lot of other posters, I really don't like the gusto that many have in attacking gassed.

Anyway, I agree also that the current situation wasn't planned. I see this as a last gasp attempt to make something happen. I think in 6 months we will know exactly which way the company will go. If they get lucky (and yes, I think it would be more good luck than good management) and there is some measure of success in Texas or a decent farmout agreement for Atzam and some related action then there is a little hope for the stock. If this doesn't occur I expect it will not be trading (or ever again) by that time. I personally felt that the Texas deal was pretty silly. Atzam was the asset they needed to do a deal with, not some change of focus to Texas, but I feel that deal was done because of a relationship with Range, not because of any real belief that it would be a game-changer.

From here I have to admit to totally selfish ambitions. I hope that there is enough interest in CTR with some Texas drilling (or an Atzam deal) that I might be able to drop my bundle and get some $ back. However I suspect that the probable consolidation will put paid to that hope. But I will hope just the same...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.