ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Voting on Resolutions, page-139

1. 3,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    cspro you werent as stupid as me, i to got sucked into the Atzam story initially at 0.037 and averaged down eventually to 0.009 and as stated got rid of a heap at 0.004 and sold the rest at 0.001. Could of taken the money and run with a nice profit when A4 flowed but still had a belief that they would get A5 to flow at what the time going off the A4 hype projections could have been a successful producer in the making.
    With the lack of news on Atzam ( is A4 still producing and at what rate ) my personal view is that when this relists with the share price looking healthier after the 100-1 they will try to push this along the lines of One successful well operating in Guetemala with another one successfully drilled and being tested with funding secured for the newly aquired texas asset and around and around this will go again.
    Hope you guys get the opportunity to get your money back and as far as Gassed goes the beach he probably walks on is City Beach and he drinks his Latte,s in west perth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.