ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Voting on Resolutions, page-143

1. 21,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2097
    Thanks Fred. I know that it is absolutely no consolation, but, we now really have nothing more to lose.
    You still have a very significant holding and we "only" need for them to get this mob going again and you are still in with a chance of getting "something" back.
    Run with it from now on, you just never know, because if my thinking turns out right, those behind this company WANT to make it work. The dollars that they might be making for their "accounting skills" are really bugger all compared to what those assets could be worth if managed properly.
    I'm confident that the "accountants" will be having a far lesser say in the company (they have definitely stuffed up, big time, and are history) and those that are left, plus some new expertise, are definitely wanting to get the maximum results for the company, and getting oil from the Gautemala assets is their main objective. Try to forget the conspiracies for a few weeks and let's judge this mob on what they actually do do for CTR for once.
    You never know if you don't have a go, still applies, you're still IN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.