ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Voting on Resolutions, page-154

1. 21,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2051
    Soj88. I'm not being "confident", I'm being realistic. At the moment, all holders are sitting on toilet paper, worth absolutely nothing. What I'm saying is to just accept that and try to take a positive view just for the time being. There is absolutely NO point in just agonizing and punishing yourself, for what, nothing?? Life is far too short for that, I'm just asking Frederick to try to give himself a break in the knowledge that he may have blown the lot, BUT, he still is in the game and just joining the optimist club for a few weeks and give that a go for a while. It can't possibly be worse than what the poor bugger is going through now. What's a few weeks of confidence compared to what will otherwise be a few more weeks of punishment and misery for absolutely no purpose whatsoever?
    He still holds shares. He still is in the game. IF, and I'm the very first person to say IF, they can get this company working properly, as I think they will try very hard to do, what's he got to lose for a few weeks? He, like most here, have already written off their dough, so, why keep up this masochistic punishment???
    Life is too short.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.