ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Sorry Deluxe, I don't reckon that we've been shafted. At worst,...

1. 22,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2185
    Sorry Deluxe, I don't reckon that we've been shafted. At worst, the "attempted" shaft, if there was ever to be one, went entirely pear shape because of factors beyond management's control. And we have been stuck in the same mess that management now finds itself. It would be an extremely clever mob to have orchestrated the SP down to .001 and then take advantage of it for themselves.
    I think that you give them FAR too much credit.

Anyway, as Fred says, nothing much ordinary shareholders can do now, can't sell, can't buy, so I'm waiting to see what happens AFTER the GM, except to let BM know what I think of the consolidation. Might not be any point in voting but nothing stopping everyone from telling BM what they think of the consolidation.
    My punt is on Guatemala, that is still there and so far, so is CTR. Management has stuffed up on several points and now find themselves in this position and having to try every trick in the book to stay alive. While they do that and get A#5 moving again, that keeps us alive too.
    What has happened to our SP is WAY beyond what management and OKAP could possibly orchestrate. All conspiracy garbage for mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.