AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Them's fighting words guys!I would think a timely call to ABC 4...

1. 30,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1827

Them's fighting words guys!

I would think a timely call to ABC 4 corners, Adele Ferguson from the AFR or other high calibre journalists onto this. Emerging ones would be good because they will have the stamina to look into it.

The timing on this stinks: the have done this deliberately to make it harder as it's over the quiet period where news is buried.

In a week or so journos will start trickling back to work. We need to make individual approaches to some key ones to get their attention on the key issues: selling off Australian assets, locking down into private ownership, squeezing out the little guy, avoiding paying for any upside, the colossal size of the resource, failure to pay anything for the other AZS assets, they're treating a very small part of Andover as if it's all there is.

Outcomes? At the very worst AZS will realise some scrutiny is going to happen and at least make the independent valuer have some meaningful data to enable a more realistic revision of the offer price on this small part of Andover.

Failures to do so will attract ASIC attention but only if outside pressure from the likes of news sources are applied.

Otherwise it's zzzz all the way with ASIC.

JIMO

@carmat as usual you run with the wolves and hunt with the hounds. Stop trying to get others to give up, it's a habit of yours that's hard to break and I suggest you do so now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.