AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

To be fair, I admit, if I owned 20% of AZS, I wouldn't worry...

1. 30,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1826
    To be fair, I admit, if I owned 20% of AZS, I wouldn't worry about the small shareholders.I would have other things to worry about, I'm sure.

This is neither fair nor relevant. It's not about what you fantasise you'd do or not, if you were one of the super rich.

I offer you Jubilee Mines returns to shareholders in contrast and you offer us your fantasies instead.

$24 instead of chicken feed is a pretty big contrast. And this is an entire LI PROVINCE.

I can't understand the mentality of cheering those along who has managed to take us all for fools or at least give up in some kind of perverse admiration.

'Investing' has become a deeply cynical exercise and loyalty is something to punish shareholders with.

If laws and policy need change then the light of public discussion shows them into sharp focus.

Just because the engineers of this legal scheme are acting within the law, doesnt' make it right.

While I can admire the ingenuity of the lawyers who devised this scheme for the likes of Gina & Co, it's irrelevant to speculate what I'd do if in their position. Because I'd probably not act for them in the first place. That's for starters.

It's so bad in this country that people forget basic principles and look on with admiration and envy at reprehensible behaviour that hurts ordinary shareholders. That's how far we've sunk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.